Hi biotés! The 4 previous solid shampoo recipes seem to have pleased you a lot so I decided to make one last one: the one for frizzy hair.
- 40g of slmi or saw
- 20g of water
- 30g bhringraj powder
- 10g of amla powder
- 20g coconut oil
- 20g sapote oil
- 1g of Keratin Protect active ingredients
The preparation steps
Step 1 – Pour the slmi into a bowl;
Step 2 – Add the 20ml of water and heat in the water bath, stirring until it is completely melted;
Step 3 – Then add the two powders;
Step 4 – Then add the two oils and mix;
Step 5 – Remove the preparation from the fire, let it cool for ten minutes and add the Keratin Protect active ingredient;
Step 6 – Spread in silicone moulds (make sure to pack the preparation well so that it does not crumble when removed from the mould or when used);
Step 7 – Put them in the fridge for at least 4 hours;
Step 8 – Let dry in the open air for 72 hours, then remove them from the mould. It’s ready! It’s ready!
- The slmi (or failing that, sci): it is a very gentle surfactant that allows the shampoo to lather
- Amla powder: it is an Indian powder known to thicken hair
- Bhringraj powder: it is a powder known to strengthen hair, it is very effective in synergy with amla powder
- Coconut oil: it is an oil that intensely nourishes the hair fiber
- Sapote oil: it is an interesting oil for frizzy and curly hair. It nourishes and detangles curly hair.
We’re talking about
You now have a solid frizzy hair shampoo made with your little hands and very economical. For your information, my cost for this shampoo is 3.12€. Since commercial solid shampoos cost an average of €10, this is an excellent reason to create it yourself. The advantages of DIY are many. First, you know exactly what is in your products. Secondly, you save HUGE amounts on the maintenance of your skin, hair, body etc. And above all, you can obtain 100% tailor-made products. In short, the do it yourself is life!
Remember to take care of your solid shampoo. To prolong its life and prevent it from rapidly disintegrating, air dry it after use and place it on a soap dish (preferably with holes underneath, so that it does not get wet if it is not completely dry). This way, you can keep it for a very long time.
It’s up to you to create beautiful hair that breathes health!